Saturday, November 20, 2010
SOOO, I kind of ended up with 8 packages of cookie dough, which ended up being a good thing, BECAUSE, Pillsbury and Kroger are currently running a promo where a catalina spits out when you buy a certain number of participating items (i.e., Buy (4) and get a $1 catalina off your next order, buy (5) and get $2, buy (6) and get $3). So, on top of my great cookie deal, I ended up with a catalina for $3 off my next shopping order!
Cost per package = $0.87 and that's not taking into account that I have $3 off my next order!
If you run out to get this deal, remember this: to get the sale price on the dough, you have to buy in multiples of 4!
Guess I'll be bringing cookies to home team tomorrow night!!
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
He already had the plaid shirt and jeans. That was easy. I found the boots as a resale shop for $5. I made his suspenders for $4. I got his hat at Old Navy when they were having their 'Buy one adult item, get one child item free' promotion (which means I got me a tank top!). And Josh made the axe out of some stuff he had in the garage. Looks real, huh? I promise it's not sharp.
We really wanted to draw a beard on him, but he drools like no other and I figured he'd just smear paint all over his face. One less thing to have to worry about.
We decided he needed one GOOD first haircut before he had his 18 month pictures done. So, we went to Cool Cuts for Kids. He wasn't sure what to think.I think he's wondering who this lady is.
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Monday, September 13, 2010
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
So, Grandpa wanted to take Jack out to the marina to look at these huge fish. Don't ask me what kind they are because I haven't the slightest idea. You can buy popcorn in the store there to feed the fish. We stood at the rails and threw popcorn out to the fish and they pretty much devoured it! Jack on the other hand would grab a handful of popcorn, hold it out above the water, then cram the popcorn into his mouth instead of feeding the fish. And he'd laugh while doing it, like he knew he was teasing the fish. Those suckers were fat (probably from all the popcorn) and were easily close to 2 feet long. They'd come up out of the water to get their treats.
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
My Shopping List:
(6) Shout Stain Removers - $2.24 ea
(2) Vaseline Body Lotion - $2.99 ea
(2) Degree Men's Deoderant - $2.34 ea
(2) Suave for Men Shampoo/Conditioner - $1.68 ea
(1) Skintimate Shaving Gel - $1.97 ea
(1) 375 ct. Q-tips - $2.15 ea
(2) Wishbone Salad Dressings - $1.89 ea
(2) Chef Boyardee Ravioli Meals - $0.80 ea
(2) Del Monte Fruit Cups - $1.82 ea
TOTAL SHOULD BE ABOUT $42
About what I paid for each item (when I added it up, it came up a little more than what I actually spent - the coupons on the receipt are hard to track!!):
(6) Shout Stain Removers - $0.57 ea (had to get 6 of them to get them this cheap - I know what you're thinking - "REALLY, 6? You won't use them all!" My reasoning for getting 6 is that 6 is the same cost as about 1-1/2 bottles.)
(2) Vaseline Body Lotion - $0.49 ea (could've gotten them free I went with smaller bottle)
(2) Degree Men's Deoderant - $0.34 ea
(2) Suave for Men Shampoo/Conditioner - $0.43 ea
(1) Skintimate Shaving Gel - $1.22 ea
(1) 375 ct. Q-tips - $0.85 (could've gotten them cheaper if gone with smaller pkg - $0.47 if you get the size smaller, and I think there's even a smaller pkg if you wanted them free)
(2) Wishbone Salad Dressings - $1.28 ea
(2) Chef Boyardee Ravioli Meals -FREE
(2) Del Monte Fruit Cups - $0.82 ea
TOTAL ON RECEIPT = $11.56
I'm missing a Shout container in the picture because I gave one to my friend Catherine who provided me with one of the coupons. Thanks Cat!!
What stinks is that I could've only paid $1.56 out of pocket by using the $10 gift card that I earned on prior purchases... but I forgot. Oh well.
Check out COUPONING101.COM to see how you can get deals like this!!
Saturday, August 14, 2010
(1) Loaf of Sourdough Bread $0.99
(3) Archer Farms Fruit Strips on sale for $2 each
(2) 3 pk of Shick Quattro Razors for $6.49 each
(4) packs of Danonino Yogurt on sale for $1.66 each
Total should be: $26.61
BUT I used the following coupons:
B2G1 Free - Fruit Strips (-2.00)
(2) $3.00 off on the razors (-6.00)
(2) $1.00 off on the razors that were peelies on the product (-1.97 - not sure why they didn't take the whole dollar off on the 2nd coupon?)
(4) $1.00 off on Danonino Yogurt (-4.00)
Total: $12.61 (there wasn't tax, which I figured there would be tax on the razors, but nope!!)
AND I got a $5 gift card for buy two packs of razors, so it was like paying $7.61 for everything!
WHAT A DEAL!!
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
He likes to hang out under the kitchen table. Not sure why, but he plays under there a lot. He also likes to go through the legs like it's a maze. There's a video below. He's such a stinker!!
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Anyway, June was a fun month! Jack got into the pool for the first time this summer! He loves the water!! He doesn't enjoy getting dunked in, but he tolerates it the first few times. Here he is at the Franklin's house. They have this super huge slide in their backyard that spits you out into the pool. They think one day Jack will be ready to go down it. I think I won't ever be ready to go down that - EVER.
That green thing in the back right is part of the slide that Mike built. Yes, there is water coming down it. The start of the slide is above the clouds - it's HUGE. (Okay, maybe not above the clouds, but still....)
I had to throw in this picture, too. This is our super hero, Jack Jack, the drool machine. He managed to twirl his bib around like a cape. :) That's it.