Tuesday, August 24, 2010

This Week's Deals

So, I wanted to share my purchases from today with you guys. This was all from Target:

My Shopping List:
(6) Shout Stain Removers - $2.24 ea
(2) Vaseline Body Lotion - $2.99 ea
(2) Degree Men's Deoderant - $2.34 ea
(2) Suave for Men Shampoo/Conditioner - $1.68 ea
(1) Skintimate Shaving Gel - $1.97 ea
(1) 375 ct. Q-tips - $2.15 ea
(2) Wishbone Salad Dressings - $1.89 ea
(2) Chef Boyardee Ravioli Meals - $0.80 ea
(2) Del Monte Fruit Cups - $1.82 ea

TOTAL SHOULD BE ABOUT $42

About what I paid for each item (when I added it up, it came up a little more than what I actually spent - the coupons on the receipt are hard to track!!):
(6) Shout Stain Removers - $0.57 ea (had to get 6 of them to get them this cheap - I know what you're thinking - "REALLY, 6? You won't use them all!" My reasoning for getting 6 is that 6 is the same cost as about 1-1/2 bottles.)
(2) Vaseline Body Lotion - $0.49 ea (could've gotten them free I went with smaller bottle)
(2) Degree Men's Deoderant - $0.34 ea
(2) Suave for Men Shampoo/Conditioner - $0.43 ea
(1) Skintimate Shaving Gel - $1.22 ea
(1) 375 ct. Q-tips - $0.85 (could've gotten them cheaper if gone with smaller pkg - $0.47 if you get the size smaller, and I think there's even a smaller pkg if you wanted them free)
(2) Wishbone Salad Dressings - $1.28 ea
(2) Chef Boyardee Ravioli Meals -FREE
(2) Del Monte Fruit Cups - $0.82 ea

TOTAL ON RECEIPT = $11.56

I'm missing a Shout container in the picture because I gave one to my friend Catherine who provided me with one of the coupons. Thanks Cat!!

What stinks is that I could've only paid $1.56 out of pocket by using the $10 gift card that I earned on prior purchases... but I forgot. Oh well.

Check out COUPONING101.COM to see how you can get deals like this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment