Saturday, November 20, 2010

Stockin' Up on Cookies

I went in to Kroger today to buy some refrigerated packages of cookies since they were on sale and I had coupons for $1 off of 2 packages (the deal going on through next Tuesday is their BUY 4, Save $4 Promo). When I went to that section, there was a coupon machine spitting out coupons for $1.25 off of 2 packages of cookie dough. Score!
SOOO, I kind of ended up with 8 packages of cookie dough, which ended up being a good thing, BECAUSE, Pillsbury and Kroger are currently running a promo where a catalina spits out when you buy a certain number of participating items (i.e., Buy (4) and get a $1 catalina off your next order, buy (5) and get $2, buy (6) and get $3). So, on top of my great cookie deal, I ended up with a catalina for $3 off my next shopping order!

Cost per package = $0.87 and that's not taking into account that I have $3 off my next order!

If you run out to get this deal, remember this: to get the sale price on the dough, you have to buy in multiples of 4!

Guess I'll be bringing cookies to home team tomorrow night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment