Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I'm a LumberJACK

For Halloween, Jack dressed up as a lumberJACK. Not the SFA kind, because he's an AGGIE, but the kind that cuts down trees. Since we're a little tight on the budget this year, we had to make do with what we had.

He already had the plaid shirt and jeans. That was easy. I found the boots as a resale shop for $5. I made his suspenders for $4. I got his hat at Old Navy when they were having their 'Buy one adult item, get one child item free' promotion (which means I got me a tank top!). And Josh made the axe out of some stuff he had in the garage. Looks real, huh? I promise it's not sharp.
We really wanted to draw a beard on him, but he drools like no other and I figured he'd just smear paint all over his face. One less thing to have to worry about.

1 comment: