(P.S. If you are reading this and said one of the following to me, please don't be offended - I'm not directing this posting at you - trust me, I've heard these comments from SEVERAL people!!)
- "You must be having a boy/girl. You're carrying high/low."
- "I KNOW you're having a boy/girl - I'm never wrong."
- "Boy, you are getting HUGE!"
- "Are you sure you're not having twins? I didn't get that big when I was pregnant!" (This came from a stranger - who was not "petite" - just about asked her what she was having.)
- "You're due date is when?! I would've guessed sooner."
- "You've got cankles!" (Don't they think I already know this?)
- "Are you going to make it?"
- "When I was pregnant. . ." (then you hear the same story over and over and over and over....)
- "Is your Doctor okay with how much weight you've gained?" (sorry Donna - this definitely made it on the list!!)
- "Are you vaccinating your baby?" (I actually got a book from someone on this topic!)
I'll add more as I think of them...