Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Vacation 2011 - Part 1

In September, our family took our very first FAMILY VACATION.  Yes, I know.  Jack is 2 and we are just now getting to it.  Since it was our first, we didn't want to go too far from home.  We picked San Antonio as our destination.  I had a blast and have already asked if we can go back in the Spring!!  Jack LOVED Sea World and all the fun things that they had for us to do at the hotel.  We got a pretty good deal on Sea World admission - Josh and I each got kid's price admission (which only saved us $10 a piece), but we got a second day free.  Jack got in free because he's 2.  I'm going to miss the free things he gets at that age!!

Here's Jack and Shamu.
He LOVED watching the fish.
 
 My two favorite "cookie monsters".
 J got to ride a few of the rides with Daddy.
 
At one of the shows in Sea World - it really kept his attention!!
 
That's a sea otter standing on a HUGE walrus, waving at the crowd.  I'm amazed at all the things the trainers are able to get these animals to do!
 Photo with Pete the Penguin.
 
 J had so much fun!!  Here he is showing off his shark.
 

Part 2 to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment