Monday, October 3, 2011

Today's CVS Trip

I was really proud of this trip and thought it was blog worthy.  Here's what I purchased:
(1) Jumbo Pack of Slip-on Huggies - On sale for $8.99
(5) Dove Shampoo/Conditioners - On sale for $3 each
(2) Covergirl Eye Shadows - Not on sale - $3.89 each

My total should've been about $34 with tax.

After several coupons and $3 worth of Extra Care Bucks, I spent $1.40 out of pocket.  THEN, I got back $6 worth of Extra Care Bucks back.  So I made a little money today.  My hubby will be proud.

Here's what I used:
-$4 off of $20 CVS coupon
-$2 ECB for pledging to not be a "money trasher" - CLICK HERE
-$1 ECB that printed at the kiosk
-$8 off of 2 Covergirl face items coupon
-$2.50 off of Huggies Slip-on CVS coupon
-Stacked a $3.00 off Slip-on coupon I received in the mail
-(2) BOGO Free Dove Hair care product coupon
-$1 off a Dove hair care product coupon

I just noticed that they took off the regular price instead of the sale price of the Dove shampoo and conditioner for my BOGO coupon.  Interesting.

YAY for making some money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment