Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Still Around....

Wow. It's been almost 4 months since I've 'blogged'. Let me tell ya, it's been a crazy 4 months!! I don't even know where to start. I'm not even sure anyone reads my postings, so some of you are probably wondering, "Michelle disappeared?" Haha.

Well, Josh and I, AND Jack, have had some changes in our life. It's like God snatched the reins from our hands and yanked them to a halt! And boy, did we need it. Josh and I knew that we needed to make changes, but we never took action. It was so hard for me to let go of what I was comfortable with. So.... God took care of it. Isn't it great to know that when we steer ourselves in a direction that isn't His will, He can override our decisions because ultimately HE knows what's best? AMAZING. I'll have to share more later. I don't want this posting to get too long!!

WELL....... since I feel like I'm starting a new chapter in my life, I thought the blog should get a facelift. What do you guys think?

P.S. I know blogs are boring without pictures, so here are a couple of random photos for your enjoyment - more to come soon!!

Me and Josh at the All Star Game in February...Our sweet boy Jack at 11 months...

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I thought you had disapeared forever. Glad you are back- can't wait to read more about your life :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you are back in blog world!!! I'm ready to see birthday party pics!!!

    ReplyDelete