Friday, February 4, 2011

Snowed In

Wow. We've been stuck at home since Tuesday. I love little J, but inside all day long is a bit much. We did have a playdate yesterday, though. My friend Hagan and her son came over to play. I think we both needed it (the mommas). Wish I got a picture of the two boys - ADORABLE! I'm so glad she braved the roads for my sanity's sake!

Hagan and I were looking forward to hitting the gym this morning with the kiddos. Unfortunately, we woke up to SNOW. I called the gym and they were not holding classes OR having daycare today. Bummer. Josh ended up staying home and we spent part of the morning outside enjoying the snowfall we had. I did capture a few pics of the little guy. He's such a toot!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! I hear ya on being stuck inside all week long. Glad y'all were at least able to have a much needed playdate.

    ReplyDelete